This Service is being provided in order to facilitate access to our distributors to pay their bills online to Bisleri through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through BillDesk (the ‘Payment Service Providers’). Bisleri makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified for this purpose. The User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at his/her/their own risk and responsibility of the User.
Limitation of Liability
- Bisleri is providing this service to you simply as a matter of convenience. Bisleri expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that Bisleri expressly reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service at any time it deems fit.
- Bisleri, its affiliates or employees shall in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or any other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to or usage of the Payment Gateway service.
- Bisleri assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted or any interruption or errors in connection with the use and operation of the Payment Gateway service.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Bisleri and their respective officers, directors and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions. Bisleri will not be liable for any failures in the external link or for any fraud perpetrated either at the payment gateway and/or at the bank end that could take place during or after the time of you making payment.
- You agree, understand and confirm that any personal data including details related to debit card/credit card or Bank accounts submitted by you during the time of making payment is transmitted over the Internet and is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that Bisleri has no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, Bisleri does not in any way guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
Debit / Credit Card, Bank Account Details
You may pay bills at Bisleri by using a Debit/Credit Card or through your Internet Banking Account. You submit and agree that the debit/credit card details provided by you to the Payment Gateway for payment transaction processing will be correct and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You agree that when you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide your Debit/Credit Card or Bank account details:
- You warrant that you are fully and lawfully entitled to use the said Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account for such transactions.
- You are responsible to ensure that all the Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account details provided by you are accurate.
- You are authorising the debit to the nominated Debit/Credit Card or Bank account for the settlement of bills selected by you along with the applicable fees.
- You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your presented Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the bill/s selected by you inclusive of the applicable fees.
- Convenience fees shall be levied for Online Payments using any payment channel (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets & Cash Cards). Convenience fee can also be referred to as Internet handling fee. Convenience fee can be either a flat fee (Net Banking) or a percentage (Card Gateway & Wallets & Cash Cards) of the amount that you pay depending on the payment mode selected.
Refund / Transaction Cancellation
In the event of a refund of the amount to the customer for any reason, the amount will be refunded through Gateway process only and no cash refunds will be made.
By proceeding ahead with the payment process you expressly agree and provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions as mentioned above. Proceed with payment