The festive season is in full swing and it is time to celebrate and spread some joy!
2020 has been a trying year for all of us, having spent most months in lockdown due to the rapid rise and spread of COVID-19. But now the situation is being brought under control and people are adapting to the new way of leading their daily lives, it is possible to meet your loved ones and celebrate festivals by adhering to all necessary precautions. Given Christmas is knocking at the door, people will be looking forward to mingling with their friends and families. Keeping in mind everyone’s safety and health, a COVID-19 guide is much needed.
- Take all the necessary precautions: It is imperative to maintain the basic safety guidelines which include wearing masks, washing/sanitising your hands regularly, maintaining social distance, etc.
- Social Distancing in Seating Arrangements: While planning the seating arrangement, ensure that each guest is seated at a safe distance from another guest. An open-air setup will provide you with more freedom in terms of seating.
- Have Extra Masks and Gloves: It is recommended that you keep an extra set of masks and gloves at home so that you can provide it to the guests when required or if they have misplaced theirs.
- Have sanitizer stands and hand wash in place: Keeping sanitizer stands will be very useful. You don’t have to provide small bottles of sanitizers or be wary about it when people come and ask for sanitizers. You can enjoy your party and guests can help themselves to the sanitizer stands.
- Staying hydrated: Efficient hydration helps boost your immune system and ensures that the body can fight the virus. Regularly drinking water helps to oxygenate your cells. When your cells have enough oxygen, they are working at their full capacity, which helps them guard your body against any foreign bodies that try to enter, and fight them, if they do. While staying hydrated does not guarantee that one will not contract the novel coronavirus, it is essential for boosting the immune system.
- Opt for bottled drinking mineral water: It is safer to rely on packaged drinking mineral water, especially when several people are present in one place. One of the biggest advantages of choosing packaged drinking water is the convenience of carrying it with you everywhere and not having to worry about the safety and cleanliness of unknown water sources. During these unprecedented times, consuming water with additional nutrients and minerals is beneficial for our immune system as the magnesium in the water lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases, and the calcium and potassium promote blood circulation. Bisleri mineral water undergoes a 10-step purification process and we ensure that the water is devoid of chemical substances. Minerals such as potassium bicarbonate and magnesium sulphate are added to the water, making it very good for your health. You can keep cases of 250 ml Bisleri mineral water bottle and offer it to your guests.
Even as you follow the required protocols, it is sensible to not to ignore any symptoms assuming it is a ‘seasonal flu’ or cold. If you assume any such symptoms, please stay at home, and isolate yourself. Keep sipping water as it will strengthen your immunity, bones and clear your system. Stay hydrated, stay safe!
Bisleri water passes through a 10 step purification process and 114 quality tests to ensure you get purity in every sip
. A symbol of goodness, trust, and purity, Bisleri has been a household name for decades. A leader in the beverage category, we are cited as the most trusted brand across 500 categories in India. Our relentless commitment to quality stands true to our promise of providing safe, pure & healthy mineral water to consumers for the last 50 years.